Each year, I take a limited number of web design clients. I specialize in minimalistic sites for small business or individual start-ups, artists, nature-based businesses, and small local non-profits. As I am an artist first, I always focus on the visual impact of a site, ease of use, and flow. Most of my services are flat rate; no hidden costs. I only charge hourly on site maintenance/updates and some photography projects. I work only with Squarespace, and all sites are social media & mobile ready when I finish. At site completion, I hand the reins over to you; I will show you how to update your blog, add products to your online store, and add events. You will have full control over content updates if you so chose.
Full Web Design
- This includes an initial consultation via email/phone, design questionnaire, up to 10 pages (home/landing page, blog, about, events, gallery, store/e-commerce page (additional $250), etc. and a final video (or in person if you are local) geared toward teaching you to use your content management system. It is important to consult with me first to see if my style is your style.
- Your project will be completed in approximately two weeks.
- $1000 (50% due at booking, 50% due upon project completion)
- I charge an hourly fee to update your blog, store content, or photo gallery. I also charge hourly if you would like me to take photographs (locally) for your site (such as products, your lovely workspace, or your services in action.)
- $50/hr (1 hour minimum)
- I will create a logo for your small business. You will receive the logo as a png and jpg to use however you like (business card, t-shirt, website, etc.) It is important to consult with me first to see if my style is your style.
- Your project will be completed in approximately one week.
$250 flat rate (50% due at booking, 50% due upon project completion)
Step #1 Inquiry and completion of questionnaire (which I will email after receiving this form.) We want to make sure we're a perfect fit!